Sunday, March 8, 2009

Purge

We have six bedrooms in our home and four children. My kids have a sometimes-annoying habit of playing "musical bedrooms" with the extra one. One of them got a wild hair and decided to switch rooms today, but it actually works for me this time. We have company coming for 3 weeks in April from Germany, and the room she vacates will actually make a better guest room. In the moving process, we put together a huge giveaway box and dumped two bags of garbage. It's also going to give me a little freedom with moving some furniture around. Now that I am wireless, I plan to move my desk into the guest room.
I put a couple odd bits of furniture on freecycle today as well, so I feel like I made some good progress, after a few weeks of slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snark-free comments only, please. We get enough of that elsewhere.